If you were stuck on an island and had ten books, which would they be? Books that you would be willing to read over and over until… well, just until.
In no particular order, here are my top ten deserted island books – again, this is in no particular order. (And only naming ten was a huge challenge.)
1. Angela’s Ashes by Frank McCourt
2. Middlesex by Jeffrey Eugenides
3. Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy
4. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Steig Larsson
5. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (I’d love all seven, but can’t take up my top ten with one series. Order of the Phoenix would be a close second choice form this series.)
6. Twilight – Book one by Stephanie Meyer
7. This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen
8. The Stand by Stephen King
9. Looking for Alaska by John Green
10. Ain’t She Sweet by Susan Elizabeth Phillips
I think I threw in a little of everything that could keep my mind occupied and would offer great escapes!
What are your top deserted island books?