It’s cover reveal day for Vicki Leigh’s CATCH ME WHEN I FALL! Lots of awesome stuff going on, including a giveaway! But first, here’s a special message from Vicki:
And here’s what CATCH ME WHEN I FALL is all about:
Then he’s given an assignment to watch over sixteen-year-old Kayla Bartlett, a clinically depressed patient in a psychiatric ward. Nightmares love a human with a tortured past. Yet, when they take a deep interest in her, appearing in unprecedented numbers, the job becomes more dangerous than any Daniel’s ever experienced. He fights ruthlessly to keep the Nightmares from overwhelming his team and Kayla. Soon, Daniel finds himself watching over Kayla during the day, drawn to why she’s different, and what it is about her that attracts the Nightmares. And him.
A vicious attack on Kayla forces Daniel to break the first Law and reveal his identity. Driven by his growing feelings for her, he whisks her away to Rome where others like him can keep her safe. Under their roof, the Protectors discover what Kayla is and why someone who can manipulate Nightmares has her in his sights. But before they can make a move, the Protectors are betrayed and Kayla is kidnapped. Daniel will stop at nothing to save her. Even if it means giving up his immortality.CATCH ME WHEN I FALL will be available on October 23, 2014 in both paperback and e-book formats from Curiosity Quills Press. For more information, visit the book’s Goodreads page.
Adopted at three-days-old by a construction worker and a stay-at-home mom, Vicki Leigh grew up in a small suburb of Akron, Ohio where she learned to read by the age of four and considered being sent to her room for punishment as an opportunity to dive into another book. By the sixth grade, Vicki penned her first, full-length screenplay. If she couldn’t be a writer, Vicki would be a Hunter (think Dean and Sam Winchester) or a Jedi. Her favorite place on earth is Hogwarts (she refuses to believe it doesn’t exist), and her favorite dreams include solving cases alongside Sherlock Holmes.
Vicki is an editor for Curiosity Quills Press, a co-founder of The Writer Diaries, and is represented by Sarah Negovetich of Corvisiero Literary Agency.
Now, there can’t be a cover reveal without a giveaway, right? Lots of authors stopped by and donated some fantastic books to help Vicki celebrate. You don’t want to miss out on these! Here’s what you can win:
- An e-copy of CATCH ME WHEN I FALL by Vicki Leigh
- A submission package critique (query+synopsis+first chap) from Vicki Leigh
- An e-copy of HEIRS OF WAR by Mara Valderran
- Two query+first chapter critiques from YA author Emily Stanford
- A full manuscript critique from YA author Emily Stanford
- An e-copy of WITHOUT BLOODSHED by Matthew Graybosch
- A paperback of DESTRUCTION by Sharon Bayliss
- An e-copy of KIYA: HOPE OF THE PHARAOH by Katie Teller
- One query+first chapter critique from YA author Katie Teller
- An e-copy of DARKNESS WATCHING by Emma Adams
- A copy of DESCENDANT by Nichole Giles
- Two signed copies of DIVIDE by Jessa Russo
- An e-copy set of EVER and EVADE by Jessa Russo
- A copy of UNHINGED by A.G. Howard
Enter the giveaway below for your chance to win! All prizes will be accompanied by a Dreamcatcher swag package from Vicki Leigh.
Thanks for stopping by!
Rafflecopter link: http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/0de5901/